Medical Association of the State of Alabama (MASA)
The oldest professional medical organization within the state, the Medical Association of the State of Alabama began in 1873 when 30 physicians united to advance medical science and to raise the standards for their profession. Today, we are more than 7,000 strong and represent more than 63% of Alabama physician members. It is composed of individual county level associations.
Eastern Shore Medical Alliance (ESMA)
The Eastern Shore Medical Alliance (ESMA) brings together physician families throughout Baldwin County to support local needs and each other.
Upcoming ESMA Events:
- ESMA Kickoff Event - August 2019
- Fall Service Project - September 2019
- Fall Couples Event - October 2019
- Christmas Brunch - December 2019
- Mardi Gras Party with BCMS - February 2020
- Spring Service Project - April 2020
- Spring Couples Event - April 2020